This website is representing the
BB ccTLD Registration Department in the Telecommunications Unit, Government of Barbados.
We can be contacted directly by phone, fax, e-mail or regular mail, as detailed on our Contact page.
This Statement details all information collected by any visitor to this site:
- We do not collect any personally identifying information of any visitor to this site
- We do collect the following information of all visitors:
- The requesting IP Address.
- The time of the request to this server.
- The URL requested.
- The Search Terms entered, if any.
- The number of bytes served.
- The referring URL (if provided by the requesting client).
- The requesting client's declared "User Agent" string (if provided). This includes information such as browser type (Firefox, Chrome, etc,) as well as the Operating System used
- The screen resolution
- The screen colours (256 colours, 65K colours, 16M colours, etc)
- The Flash version
- The amount of time spent on each page
- Please see Google's Privacy Policies at http://www.google.com/privacy.html
- We use all of the above solely for the purpose of optimizing this website for our visitors
- If anyone chooses to contact us:
- We will ensure that all such correspondence is treated with absolute confidentiality
- We will never pass on any contact details of any visitor or anyone who contacts us to any third (or even second) party